Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To infinity and Beyond..


Seriously.. this title is what I would LOVE to just do right about now go to infinity and BEYOND>> Lovley Buz.. is the Latestest BUZZ in our house.. EVERYTHING is Buzz this, Buzz that..lol. Nah, I just would love to rest.. ( In time Iam sure that will come.) I had an amazing interview today, and for the first time I really think it went Awesome! I am trying to not get too excited, as so many have been disappointments. What I know, is I am Perfect for this job, I would be a Great asset to this amazing company... I KNOW who I am. All these "little" phrases you would really not catch me saying sometime ago, I just did not have the confidence. Feb 17th, is when the Hiring panel said they would be letting everyone know about employment.. I am praying with everything I have!

I had a little " mini" surgery on my scalp yesterday, of which I realized I could not wash my hair.. for the big day today.. I was so worried about looking like a hot mess with the crusty iodine & blood mixture.( ok.. i cleaned it up.. it's not that bad...) I just feel like this is ONE break that I REALLY.. REALLY>>> need.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would Love.
L--- O--V---E-- the break of S LEEP, or SHOWERING alone w/out screaming kids in the bathroom, or Dinner that is not just standing and shoveling it in..ok... that's all the complaints today..
Here is to what's to come, what is left to discover, and what I still need to learn..
Ps... Kent Is doing Better.. It's hard not seeing him for so long, and not getting him home for such a long long time.. But this is going to be WORTH it.. I just know it.. Positive in.. Negative Out..
Looking forward to my Hike on Friday.. Please No Rain....

2 love notes:

Unknown said...

you are just so sweet I love you! Buzz is a huge obsession at our house as well.
Glad Kent is doing well- praying for the best outcome

Jennifer said...

Oh, best wishes to you all!! Good luck with everything. It's nice to know that you nailed something, and that you are the best. I had that feeling once, and I felt so good just knowing that I rocked it, even if they picked someone else (which they didn't!) You're amazing!