Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why must Boys be SO dirty?

Seriously, I am very close to go insane. OK, maybe not that bad, just beyond frustrated with the fact that my boys are so messy. When Kaid gets dressed for the day in his school uniform, it's a Given Always right after breakfast, his clothes are Covered with syrup, jelly, or oatmeal. I try to not give him such a hard time.. but Man, Toss karson Toddler mess.. I have more laundry now then I did when karson was an infant. I am SO not june cleaver, I just thought this picture was so much like what I am sure most mom's feel like with messy Boys, Kids in general.

I guess this is Payback, when I was a kid. My mom said I changed my clothes 3-4 times. Maybe I would not feel so frustrated if were were not living in such tight quarters. I am use to my Huge washer and Dryer, having to think more about how much more often I need to doing laundry.
Well.. this is a weird post. I agree.. I am just Tired.. and Trying to get my mind off wondering..

Good Night- I am going to bed, walking over the Huge Laundry pile that Needs attention tomorrow..

4 love notes:

smiliesar said...

Love the picture!!!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I feel for you! Boys ARE just SO messy! And I'm sure the tight quarters makes it that much more frustrating. :( I don't know what it is about boys (but my girl is actually at least as messy as her brothers, if not worse). I chalk it up to being creative! :) ha

Alisha said...

Someday we will miss not having our messy little kids to clean up, right? right . . . ??

The Woolner Family said...

Sam changed his pants three times in a half hour--poop, mud, food. Now I know why my mom had us do our own laundry starting at age 5.