Monday, March 9, 2009

Three Little Boys, and a Princess




Kaid is So into posing for the camera these days.. he is so excited to be with his cousins


Today was Such a fun day.. we are visiting family in Utah, and Kaid is just loving his cousins. We took a drive to Antelope Island, We went here when I was little. It brought back so many memories to me. Buddy and Kris packed a picnic, and after the kids were finished eating, they wanted to feed the Seagulls that were so eager to pick up the scraps. Needless to say, the silly birds were a little freaked to pick up the bread with all of us so close. The picture speaks a thousand words that my sister took, the seagulls had no problem hovering over head... my sister caught such great pic of the day. I was hoping to see more of the wildlife, like the buffalo close up, but they were only so far away.











3 love notes:

Alisha said...

Cute pics! looks like you had a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Pictures!!!!

Corey said...

What beautiful pictures! I'm so glad that you've been able to go and spend time with Kristen and the family. What a great time you all must be having together!